A Quality, Professional Web Design COMPANY
South Hill Graphics is a professional website design company that helps customers find you on the web. According to Forbes magazine, having your own website can help you earn up to 65% more per hour.
Did you know as of November 2019, 97% of consumers go online to search for a local business or service? Of that, over half of those searches are from a smartphone. Are you missing out?
How long ago did you have a website design company build you a website, if you have one? Does it have up to date features people use these days? A lot of traffic comes from mobile phones, does your site work on a smartphone? Make sure you are not losing more than half of today’s traffic!
We’re here to help. Keep reading!
HOW SOUTH HILL GRAPHICS WORKS WITH YOU:
STEP 1Understanding your needs.
- If you have a current site, the first thing done is to run heuristics (an audit) to see what is working and what is not or even what is missing.
- If you need a new site, the first need is to know more about your customers, your expectations from the site, and how you want it to look and feel.
STEP 2Design and Building Phase
- After the audit, we work closely with you to make a plan to know exactly what is about to be built. You will be presented with a questionnaire that helps us write Search Engine Optimized (SEO) rich content to help your site get noticed. All this is built usually on a development site from which you will proof. Once complete, the site is moved to its permanent home.
Step 3Choose what kind of support
- Some clients are concerned about getting a site handed to them, of which they know nothing. There are two options.
- 1. You can choose to be trained to maintain your site and afterwards casually email or phone with your ongoing concerns or questions; or
- 2. The site can be looked after for you for a monthly fee.
Trusted by these organizations and companies.
These are just a few of the many companies that have trusted South Hill Graphics as their website design company.
It is impractical to place every site we have ever done. Six web site designs should make the point. If you want to see more, ask away! These sites are what our web design projects look like!
Quesnel Live Arts
This website was designed from the bottom up. South Hill Graphics also maintains the site year round.
Designed from the ground up and not only does it show the Spa and Salon, but there are product pages and the Ladies Boutique.
Bouchie Lake Recreation Commission
This is the second iteration of this website design. South Hill Graphics built the previous site as well. It got outdated, as sites do, and a new one was needed to fulfill the needs of the Bouchie Lake Recreation Commission.
Kersley Recreation Commission
The centre of Kersley. A simple four page site the community uses.
A youthful website was needed and here it is! It has registration forms, a gallery, all sorts of interesting things for the youth in the community to do.
Pacific Tugboat Cruises
A beautiful site full of stunning photos we took in 2019. We also took drone footage for this client but the stills are on the site.